Platinum version and Panel layout or Generic hardware connectors

Author
m
Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I bought a platium version

I watched every video on youtube, and I need to create a product which is not.

I understood about the platinum version has not panel layout, but I have no the connectors too in the library generic. is it normal?

thank you

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The Product Browser lists products that can be used for the current drawing type so, for example, in a Rack Layout drawing the Product Browser lists products that are racks or are rack-mountable, while in Block Schematic drawings the Product Browser will show products that have inputs and outputs in a schematised symbol.

Since panel-mount connector symbols are designed only for use in Panel Layout drawings, they will not be shown in other drawing types because, using the example above, they are not natively rack-mounted.

If you need to generate drawings showing panel-mount connectors you can swap one of your current drawing Modules to be Panel Layouts (at no cost), or you can add the Panel Layouts Module to your license.  Please contact sales@stardraw.com if you would like to make a change to the Modules included in your license..

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
mega-hertz
m
Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you,
I followed your video on youtube, so in panel layout the connectors are in products list,
But, I found all connectors in the symbols list in rack, bloc, pictoral layout.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...